Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My day out in London

Late January, Grant had a Chiropractic seminar at Heathrow, so I came for an indulgent day out in London.
It started with a Starbucks coffee and baked treat, then a walk up Reagent's Street and Oxford street for some window shopping. Stumbled on a Japanese Restaurant for lunch, SUSHI! Then getting lost and found again in Soho. A browse around Covent Garden market, then a stroll to Trafalgar square (where I took these pictures to prove the weather is always better in London and the sun is always shining in Trafalger Square). Then I treated myself to a cup of tea and a cake at the National Gallery Cafe before looking at the priceless works of art.
I ended the day with a hot bath in the hotel with the bath bomb I purchased at Lush, then a lovely Italian meal with my Husband and a few tasty cocktails in the hotel bar before bed.
What a great day...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow... blue sky and sunshine! It sounds like a great trip. Remember: when you move back to North America you won't be able to just take a quick weekend jaunt to London. Enjoy it while you can!

-Bridget