Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Loch Ness Monster!!!

The loch ness monster 'vEXHIBITIONr' centre.



There are two Loch Ness exhibition centers. One is a highly rated 4 star department of Tourism destination, the other one is an awesome low rent typo-fest. Guess which one we chose?





Ahhh, memories from the "Nessie's Layer" gift shop. Yes, I am not misquoting their spelling.



We believe too!!

'AVE IIIIIIIIIT!!

Laura was able to tame the great beast


FREEEEEDDOOOOOMMMM!!1

Oh my!! Squint, squint real hard, and look close, can you see it? You can see Nessie's lil' head!!




Inverness
windy??





UNI!




Urqhart Castle...very cool









Ohhh, we just missed catching Nessie on film, but you can see her wake...
This is what becomes of me after 2 minutes in solitary confinement.
I was subsequently executed and my head disposed of among the rubble.
Laura met the same end.





No comments: