Sunday, January 10, 2010

Retro Post...

Going back to Sept of 2009, marked the one year anniversary of my moving to England!! And thus, the expiry of my Canadian Driving Licence. So I spent 2 hours a week in a car with a somewhat racist Scotsman driving instructor driving around Chorely. I will admit I needed the lessons as I was learning to drive standard, on the left side of the road, with roundabouts and crazy narrow winding roads. But, his nit-picking got tiresome after a while. Anyways, it came time to do the driving test and I was very nervous as all my coworkers were aware I was taking the test and technically, my job required I passed because I need to be able to make house calls. So, I felt about 16 again and may have left a little pee stain on the seat (kidding) but I PASSED!!! Only got 7/15 allowable faults, 50%!!! Here's the certificate to prove it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You are a very good British driver!
-Bridget